Welcome to LOSA
LOSA is the Gold Coast Plastic Surgery practice of Dr Andrew Campbell-Lloyd. LOSA is a boutique practice specialising in reconstructive and aesthetic Breast Surgery.
Dr Campbell-Lloyd is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon with extensive international training & experience. Dr Campbell-Lloyd offers all forms of breast reconstruction and complex cosmetic procedures with a focus on breast implant revision and explant surgery.
LOSA is a highly specialised Gold Coast Plastic Surgery practice offering exceptional care in the following areas:
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of the Breast, including:
- Breast reconstruction after cancer:
- DIEP (deep inferior epigastric artery perforator) and PAP flaps
- tissue expander and implant reconstruction
- symmetry procedures including breast lift and reduction
- acellular dermal matrices (ADM) and biological meshes
- and autologous fat grafting/fat transfer procedures
- Correction of congenital breast problems including constricted or tuberous breast
- Correction of very large or sagging breasts with breast reduction or breast lift procedures
Dr Campbell-Lloyd offers a range of aesthetic surgery procedures, with a particular focus on surgery of the breast:
- Breast surgery –
- Fat transfer to the breast (“natural” breast augmentation)
- breast enlargement/augmentation (with breast implants and/or fat transfer)
- breast lift (mastopexy) and breast reduction
- revision breast surgery after earlier implant procedures including explant surgery, en-bloc and total capsulectomy procedures, implant replacement, and correction of complications such as capsular contracture.
- Complete treatment of all forms of skin cancer including melanoma
- Aesthetic reconstruction of defects after excision of skin cancer, with a focus on facial reconstruction
Current Surgery Wait Times (updated monthly)
Please contact us for the most up-to-date waiting times. Please note: all cosmetic & breast surgery patients must have two consultations prior to surgery.
Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Andrew Campbell-Lloyd
BSc MBBS FRACS (Plast.)
Dr Campbell-Lloyd is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) in Plastic Surgery who has trained extensively in Queensland, South Australia and in London.
Dr Campbell-Lloyd has a subspecialist interest in Microsurgery and Plastic Surgery of the Breast. After gaining his Fellowship, Dr Campbell-Lloyd spent a further 18 months performing Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery exclusively with some of the most experienced and innovative Plastic Surgeons in Australia and London. Whilst in London, Dr Campbell-Lloyd was the Senior Microsurgery Fellow at the prestigious Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospitals, one of the largest cancer treatment centres in the United Kingdom.
Introducing the Losa team:
Practice Manager and Clinical Nurse
Patient Care Co-ordinator & Accounts Manager
Patient Care Co-ordinator
Patient Care Co-ordinator
The latest insights and industry articles from Dr. Andrew Campbell Lloyd and the Losa team.