Latest updates: 31st May 2020
Well, we are pretty well back to normal. There are still some capacity limitations on our private operating lists, but there are no limitations on the nature of procedures we can perform. Good news.
Some issues to continue to be aware of – I suspect our “new normal” will include a few provisions for social distancing and personal hygiene into the future.
In the ROOMS:
– The rooms are fully operational.
- We are able to see all patients face-to-face.
- We ask that all patients observe the appropriate social distancing recommendations.
- We ask that patients do NOT bring more than 1 family member or support person with them to avoid crowding in the waiting room.
- In accordance with the most recent announcements, we can resume all surgery within our usual workload. This includes breast cancer reconstruction, breast implant revision and correction and primary cosmetic breast surgery.
- Post-op reviews are back to normal. We do ask that if you attend the rooms for post-op review with a family member or support person, that they wait in the waiting room rather than coming into the consultation room with you.