Dr Campbell-Lloyd not only has advanced
post-fellowship training in breast reconstruction, but also additional subspecialty training in Aesthetic breast surgery.
We see patients for a range of conditions, including:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift/ mastopexy
- Revisionary surgery after previous breast implants (including breast implant removal, capsulectomy and implant replacement)
- Breast reduction
- “Tuberous” breast and other congenital asymmetries
- Fat grafting of the breast
Some of these procedures are covered by health insurance, but recent changes in the Medicare rules have come into effect from November 1 2018. This can be a complex area to navigate, and most patients will require a minimum of 2 consultations prior to any procedures being performed.
Dr Campbell-Lloyd also performs facial aesthetic surgery including:
- Face and neck lift
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Brow lift
- Facial enhancement with fat grafting
- Otoplasty (pinning back ears)