Dr Campbell-Lloyd has advanced
post-fellowship training in both breast reconstruction & aesthetic breast surgery. Dr Campbell-Lloyd has a special interest in fat grafting as well as revision surgery to correct previous cosmetic procedures.
Dr Campbell-Lloyd’s extensive reconstructive experience is invaluable to ensure the best outcomes for patients with anatomical variations, and for patients seeking revisions of previous cosmetic surgery.
We see patients for a range of conditions, including:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift/ mastopexy
- Revisionary surgery after previous breast implants (including breast implant removal, capsulectomy and implant replacement)
- Breast reduction
- “Tuberous” breast and other congenital asymmetries
- Fat grafting of the breast (for primary enlargement and hybrid augmentation procedures)
Some of these procedures are covered by health insurance, but recent changes in the Medicare rules have come into effect from November 1 2018. This can be a complex area to navigate, and most patients will require a minimum of 2 consultations prior to any procedures being performed.
Dr Campbell-Lloyd also performs facial aesthetic surgery including:
- Face and neck lift
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Brow lift
- Facial enhancement with fat grafting
- Otoplasty (pinning back ears)